Hi, and welcome to my website! How on earth did you land yourself here? Anyhow, about me; I don’t really know what to write here, so let’s bullet point it, as we all know bullets solve all problems (that went a little dark and political all of a sudden. Ignore that)
- I’m a student;
- Mechatronics and robotics
- University of Leeds
- Third year
- I make stuff;
- RC models,
- Electronic audio stuff
- Anything else that seems like a good idea at the time.
- I do music (at least, I think it’s music);
- Synths, and other electronic noisemakers
- General post-production, recording etc.
- I take pwetty pictures
- You’ll theoretically be able to see these on my flickr page, if I remember to keep it updated.
- I like old cars, obscure old technology, clever new technology, Clever use of space, and various other stuff like that. Expect to see photos of things like that.
So, this website/blog/web-based entity will be dedicated to a kind of random mix of the stuff that’s on this list, along with anything else that seems like a good idea to put here, as and when I remember to update it. I’m kind of hoping to update at least once a week with some sort of new stuff, although university work has a bit of a habit of of getting in the way of that.